Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Clipart ~ Antique Photographs and Postcards of Women Tennis Players

I have been adding new pictures and ephemera to my earlier posts. Only two photos here originally is just not enough!
I stayed with the tennis theme.
Welcome to my fledgling little blog. There is still so much to learn.
 Just discovered my pictures are missing. 
Somehow I deleted all my picture or moved them to a mystery location! 
 Thank goodness I am just beginning this adventure so it won't be to hard to rescan.
So here are two newly scanned pics. 
Enjoy, Louise
Tennis back in the day. I do not know who these ladies are! One of the mystery photographs.
This is definitely how I would look playing tennis!
This woman is probably an actress from the late Victorian era. She was in the original post.

2 comments:

Journal Swag said...

Love your images! Welcome to blogging! Such a bunch of nice people!

Hugs,
Sheila

Jann said...

Hi Louise! Welcome to the blogging world! I love the images you are sharing--the Palace of Fine Arts in this post is just a lovely image! I have been there many, many times in person, and I have always loved it there. I will visit again, soon!