Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

French Designer 1920's Fashions & Hats~ Art Deco Tassels ~ Art Gout Beaute Magazine!

   Hi and welcome to visitors and my followers!
   Today was an actual a craft day for me. I am trying to make a bracelet out of baby shell buttons. Shell buttons that still have their luster are like pearls to me. The itty bitty baby ones are beyond cute. I have tried to polish older ones with baby oil. It works except for really old and scratch ones. In the future I'd like to decorate a purse and a throw pillow. When I visit other blogs it amazes me at how prolific some of you crafty creative ones are! Hope you are are finding time for creating lots of fun and beautiful things. 
Much love, Louise

1 comment:

Lululiz said...

I just love the baby picture, its gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your great images.