Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Raining Violets, Art Nouveau Poppys,Boys and Airplaine, 1920 1930 Women's Clothing Romantic Woman and a Portrait of a pensive Young lady

Hi Everyone! It is cloudy and rainy again after lots of sunshine. Out comes the cups of tea. Thank goodness for a cup of  tea, warms my hands and helps with a sore throat. I have not had to water my plants for so long..
 This little angel catching violet raining from the sky is perfect for February birthdays.
Happy birthday to my sister and niece.
More illustrations featuring children.My daffodils and paper whites are blooming. Next year I should add some tulips. My son's grandfather has taken him to air shows since he was a little boy. So I thought this was so dear.
Fabulous 1920 - 1930 Women's Fashions. Just love this era! A great source for inspiration and research.
Had fun pulling these together for you. Hope you can use them or just enjoy checking them out. Another happy blog post! Much love to you all, Louise

3 comments:

Sue H @ Astrachic Studio said...

Thanks so much for these beautiful
pictures. I love them all!
So Beautiful.
Have the best day, Sue

Joyfulsister said...

Thank you for a sharing heart.. you're blog is beautiful :)

Aloha Lorie

LDahl said...

Thank you for sharing!