Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Botanical prints from the 1700's and 1800's. Free Instant art with a french flare!

Hi everyone! Glad you have come back for a visit or discovered my blog. 
 So many of you  liked my last post. Some one's favorite blog!! wow no wonder I am happy today! I will look for more of the same.
I have been collecting antique botanical prints for some time and what a perfect theme for today. They are from the late 1700's and early 1800's.  Some of them have large images after you click them. Wouldn't the tulips look fabulous in a French inspired black and white room? The last one is amazing and is more Victorian.
Till the next post, much love to you all, Louise

6 comments:

Talking Horses Arts said...

Hi there Bumble Lady, gorgeous pics. Thanks so much for sharing.:)
Andrea.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, they are beautiful. You need to get a blog button so I can put it on my sidebar! I do have you listed in my favorite blogs tho :)

Svjetlana said...

Puno hvala na svim predivnim printevima:))))))))))))

Sheila A. said...

These really stand out. Thank you.

bumble button said...

Svjetlana, Thank you for your comment. Hope it is a positive one. Not sure what it says! Louise

Sue H @ Astrachic Studio said...

Many thanks for the sweet tulips!!
They are beautiful and the colours are fantastic. Have a lovely week.
xo Sue