Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cute Victorian Cupids and Angels Plus an Edwardian Belle

Hi everyone! Time to get a post out.
 Sunday I had the great satisfaction of demolishing a big old useless, in the way, shelving unit. 'Me and my hammer' had broken that flimsy thing into a little pile of kindling in no time. I donated another car full to the salvation army. Slowly making progress. Playing with the Legacy buttons is a nice break.
It might not be valentines day anytime soon but I could not resit these beautiful old postcards. Edwardian era charm when everyone wrote to each other.
May your day be full of love and creativity, Louise


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! I am needing angels and religious images for my Christmas ornaments.

Pat C. said...

Those are beautiful images to behold... any time of the year! Thank you.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to have a look & found some lovely Fall images. Summer has passed by so quickly, but with the lavish colors of Autumn beginning to put in an appearance one "almost" doesn't mind.
Thank you for sharing all the wonderful pictures that you post. I do SO enjoy your comments. You come across as a good and kind person, Louise! Sending kind thoughts, Enjay xo

Joan said...

thank you for all your lovely images, I have just used one of yours on a card here

http://latenightstamping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/find-joy-everyday.html

Joan