Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Free clip art of Ornamental Penmanship and Drawing Late 1800's

 Hi everyone! This is a really good day. On my journey through the web I found these scripts and flourishes. They are just the thing for collage and cards. Perfect for backgrounds to layer over. I might make something with the butterfly one. Remember to right click for larger sizes. If you are very ambitious you can follow the instructions and draw your own. Please let me know if you do! Hope you have a nice creative day.
Much love to all of you, Louise 




2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

I so love these!!! Thank you so very much sweet friend...hugs and love, Dawn

Lululiz said...

Can you imagine drawing or writing anything like this these days? With so little importance placed on handwriting nowadays, I doubt that many young people would be able to.