Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Antique New Years Postcards To Welcome 2014

Welcome to all my new and returning visitors! 
It is time to celebrate the coming new year. 
My wish for 2014 is for peace. 
I firmly believe that we are here to love and help one another through life's challenges. May we all find the loving compassion in our hearts to make a positive change for others. 
I often say to create something beautiful. Today I am adding "and give it to someone who needs a little gift of love to brighten their day.

2 comments:

marda said...

We can only hope. Wishing you the best in 2014.

Laura Morrigan said...

I hope this year will be full of new and beautiful creations! I want to write more short stories, work on a novel, and make more beautiful clothes for myself! I hope you new year will be successful too1