Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Antique Tinted Photographic Postcards Sweet Children and Women Sledding Free for Greeting Cards,Collage

Hi everyone and welcome! 
Old postcards from the early 1900's are often so cute and whimsical. These photographic postcards are both. The young ladies in the sleighs would make the best Christmas cards and tags ever. I love the Edwardian clothing. When ever I see pictures with fur muffs I can't help but wonder does anyone use them anymore?  Not long ago a child's vintage white rabbit hat and matching muff were donated. I don't remember having one when I was a child but maybe it will trigger one of your memories.
 I am so glad you came for a visit. It is nice to be up and blogging again!
Stay warm and create something beautiful!
Much love as always, Louise
                                                                         



1 comment:

marda said...

Thanks for the sweet images. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and all the best in 2014.